Bechtler By Night
BECHTLER BY NIGHT
If you love board games as much as we do, then you can't miss our board game night! Invite your gamer friends and be ready to play! This is a great chance to try new games you've heard about, or bring your favorite game to share with others. New players are always welcome – don't be shy!
The artwork on view at the Bechtler is meant to be shared with the entire community, and the museum delivers on that commitment by opening the galleries for free to the public every third Friday of the month. Combine that with interactive art activities, games, live entertainment and a full bar and you’ve got Bechtler By Night!
Bechtler By Night lets you experience the museum galleries for free from 5-9 p.m. every third Friday of the month. Gather friends and view the extensive Bechtler collection under the cover of the night sky!
- Free Admission from 5-9 p.m.
- Exhibitions on View: 2 - Sculpture from the Bechtler Collection; 4 - Nomadic Murals: Tapestries of the Modern Era
- Gallery games and scavenger hunts
- Bechtler BINGO - Raffle prize!
- Enjoy light bites and a cash bar
- Lobby:Spin a Picasso Portrait
- Classroom:Cut paper portraits
- Featured Cocktail:Whiskey Ginger
#BechtlerByNight occurs every third Friday of the month, from 5 p.m. until 9 p.m. Admission and museum activities are free. Small plates are available for purchase. There will be a cash bar serving wine, beer, spirits and nonalcoholic beverages.