Bechtler By Night: Spring Soirée
BECHTLER BY NIGHT
The winter weather is behind us (well, for the most part anyway), and the days are getting longer and brighter. We think it’s time to celebrate with a spring soirée!
Enjoy one of Mexico's most beloved cocktails, the Paloma, while mastering the craft of weaving as you create a miniature wall hanging tapestry in our first-floor lobby. Inspired by our newest fourth-floor exhibition, Nomadic Murals: Tapestries of the Modern Era, this craft will be sure to turn Bechtler By Night into a Bechtler By Knitting party.
The artwork on view at the Bechtler is meant to be shared with the entire community, and the museum delivers on that commitment by opening the galleries for free to the public every third Friday of the month. Combine that with interactive art activities, games, live entertainment and a full bar and you’ve got Bechtler By Night!
Bechtler By Night lets you experience the museum galleries for free from 5-9 p.m. every third Friday of the month. Gather friends and view the extensive Bechtler collection under the cover of the night sky!
THEME: Spring Soirée
- Free Admission from 5-9 p.m.
- Exhibitions on View: 2 - Sculpture from the Bechtler Collection; 4 - Nomadic Murals: Tapestries of the Modern Era
- Gallery games and scavenger hunts
- Bechtler BINGO - Raffle prize!
- Enjoy light bites and a cash bar
- Lobby: Mini Tapestry Craft
- Classroom: Colorful Collages
- Featured Cocktail: Paloma - Tequila with a grapefruit-flavoured soda served on the rocks with a lime wedge.
#BechtlerByNight occurs every third Friday of the month, from 5 p.m. until 9 p.m. Admission and museum activities are free. There will be a cash bar serving wine, beer, spirits and nonalcoholic beverages. Free light bites.