Bechtler By Night: Swing into Spring
BECHTLER BY NIGHT
Shake off those winter blues and Swing into Spring this month during Bechtler by Night. If you’re ready to be done with winter, a spring flower art collage in our first-floor lobby is sure to brighten your day! This activity is perfect for the gardeners and non-gardeners alike. Be sure to activate your green thumb while enjoying a refreshing gin and tonic.
The artwork on view at the Bechtler is meant to be shared with the entire community, and the museum delivers on that commitment by opening the galleries for free to the public every third Friday of the month. Combine that with interactive art activities, games, live entertainment and a full bar and you’ve got Bechtler By Night!
Bechtler By Night lets you experience the museum galleries for free from 5-9 p.m. every third Friday of the month. Gather friends and view the extensive Bechtler collection under the cover of the night sky!
- Free Admission from 5-9 p.m.
- Exhibitions on View: 2 - To be announced; 4 - Bechtler Unseen ( Closing March 17)
- Gallery games and scavenger hunts
- Bechtler BINGO - Raffle prize!
- Enjoy light bites and a cash bar
- Lobby: Spring Flower Collages
- Classroom: Hansjurg Brunner Charcoal Portraits
- Featured Cocktail: Gin and Tonic
#BechtlerByNight occurs every third Friday of the month, from 5 p.m. until 9 p.m. Admission and museum activities are free. Small plates are available for purchase. There will be a cash bar serving wine, beer, spirits and nonalcoholic beverages.